About Lasertrim Muskoka
We manufacture a limitless array of profiles including casing, baseboard, crown, handrail, specialty mouldings, siding, v-joint, and flooring – all made to order, from the best grades of material available. (If you don’t find it in on our website, just ask).
We offer custom architectural woodworking and historical restoration services including doors (entry, passage, screen), windows (TDL thermal, traditional sash), stairs, railing components (newels, easements, turnings), timber frame components, beam and post cladding, or virtually any wood product used for interior and exterior applications – bring us a sample, photo, or drawing and we can replicate it.
We take great care in sourcing the best possible materials for each job, with special attention given to both grade and moisture content. These factors are critically important for interior products where moisture content is vital in maintaining proper wood stability.
- Custom profiles can be created to match an existing sample or drawing.
- Curved trim can be made to match the radius of your round-top windows and doors in the profile of your choice.
- End matching is available on all of our tongue & groove products.
- We offer CNC router services for exact machining and repeatability.
- Prompt delivery is available directly to your home, business, or job site.
We take great pride in creating a quality product, and look forward to assisting you with your project requirements.
“PROUDLY MANUFACTURED IN MUSKOKA”
“A self-professed wood guy, Jeff has built a career out of shaping wood into custom mouldings, trim and flooring. He uses carefully sourced wood and finely-honed machines to shape and trim wood into just about any pattern or configuration.”